2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besic is better than people make out

You don't have the performances he did against the likes of Messi and Toure if you're cack

He's just had issues with consistency and his health

I do think there's a player in there

Mate he’s been on loan at a Championship club for 18 months and they can’t be arsed trying to buy him. And he’s abar 30.

Mate he’s been on loan at a Championship club for 18 months and they can’t be arsed trying to buy him. And he’s abar 30.

Im his biggest fan or rather I was.

When your rocking up and playing U23 preseason friendlies at the age of 26, you gotta ask yourself at what point did it all go wrong.

Stick a fork in this fella.

The 22/23 year old Besic had it all, the 26 year old Besic is done.

Im his biggest fan or rather I was.

When your rocking up and playing U23 preseason friendlies at the age of 26, you gotta ask yourself at what point did it all go wrong.

Stick a fork in this fella.

The 22/23 year old Besic had it all, the 26 year old Besic is done.
It must feel like a divorce, do you need counselling?

Not at our level there isn’t.

He has a great attitude but if he’s not good enough at actual football then that’s that.

He has got loads of natural ability, probably one of the most gifted players in our squad.

No footballing brain though. Takes too many risks and when he is bad he can be really bad.

It's a shame as I think he could have been a top player, he needs to go and settle somewhere and get his career back on track.

Think all the injuries, played a part. Everytime he go a run in the side he seemed to get injured. Shame he looked good when he started. But let's not forget he was a punt after a decent World Cup.

He has got loads of natural ability, probably one of the most gifted players in our squad.

No footballing brain though. Takes too many risks and when he is bad he can be really bad.

It's a shame as I think he could have been a top player, he needs to go and settle somewhere and get his career back on track.

A Championship club. Should have gone to Boro last year on perm but for some strange reason he did not.

Besic is better than people make out

You don't have the performances he did against the likes of Messi and Toure if you're cack

He's just had issues with consistency and his health

I do think there's a player in there

I did think like that once. But that very quickly evaporated when he came on against chelsea and tried to flick the ball back to the keeper from 40 yards out.
Another grafter who ended up not being even that good at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.