Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey he's the one scrounging around desperately to find posts that discredit people, and failing I may add

Perhaps I've rented a nice bungalow in Dave's cranial cortex as well? lol lol lol

I doubt it mate.

I just don’t get it really. Not just him but just opinions really.

Like @davek has rated Albrighton above Bernard there. Seems a bit mad to me but the way people react is all a bit weird isn’t it? Like if D thinks that it doesn’t do any harm does it?

Know what I mean?

(Peaches and Cream)

?

Some of the Bernard hate in here is ridiculous.

You don't have to score a lot of goals to be a good attacking player. Pienaar didnt score many for us. He's still one of my favourite players I've ever seen play for us.

Iniesta, one of the greatest attacking midfielders ever. Wasnt exactly a prolific goalscorer.

So blinkered to judge players only by the amount of goals they score

I doubt it mate.

I just don’t get it really. Not just him but just opinions really.

Like @davek has rated Albrighton above Bernard there. Seems a bit mad to me but the way people react is all a bit weird isn’t it? Like if D thinks that it doesn’t do any harm does it?

Know what I mean?

(Peaches and Cream)

?

I just don't think he should be saying the stuff he is about a kid mate. That's all. We all critique players, but there's no need to be so hard on a young lad like DCL who is busting his back side for this club. If he wants to tear into older players then so be it, but the stuff about DCL is unfair in my eyes and points to a very nasty side of Dave's character

He's supposed to be an adult and a man of education, he should know better

Like I said, I can't stop him. If he wants to waste his time scouring the forum for random posts to try and scramble a point together then he can be my guest lol

All subjective obviously but very hard to argue for many more getting in here and come the first game of the season it'll be Zouma is better than Dunk and we'll also have a new striker.

Pickford > Schmeichel
Coleman > Ricardo
Keane > Evans
Mina < Maguire
Digne > Chilwell
Gueye > Ndidi
Gomes > Choudhury
Sigurdsson > Tielemans
Richarlison > Maddison
DCL < Vardy
Bernard > Albrighton

To he fair tielemans has played cm for Leicester.

Ricardo had a very good season for Leicester, better then Coleman's last year. Don't forget people Coleman was coming back from a broken leg and had Walcott in front of him the majority of last season.

I just don't think he should be saying the stuff he is about a kid mate. That's all. We all critique players, but there's no need to be so hard on a young lad like DCL who is busting his back side for this club. If he wants to tear into older players then so be it, but that's unfair in my eyes

He's supposed to be an adult and a man of education, he should know better

Only the inter web though innit mate?

I’m sure I’ve said worse about James McCarthy in the past!

As for DCL. I like him but him on his own again would be a bloody disaster....again.

He played 27 games and was sub in most.

Tbf mate doesn't help your arguement. Saying he is better yet doesn' start for a team who finished below us

Again, game of opinions but for me:

Schmichael > Pickford
Pereira > Coleman
Maguire > Keane
Evans > Mina
Ndidi > Gomes
Maddison > Sigurdsson
Barnes > Bernard
Vardy > DCL

Schmeichel isnt better anymore
Evan's is a bad crab
Ndidi doesn't play in Gomes position thats a odd comparisonz would be gueye vs ndidi and gueye is better

Maddison over siggy LOL

Heard it all now. Albrighton better than Bernard. But ok.

Why is that so hard to believe? There is a compelling case that he's worse than all three of Leicesters English wingers.

Harvey Barnes G/A every 336 minutes
Marc Albrighton G/A every 399 minutes
Demarai Gray G/A every 406 minutes

Bernard got a goal or assist every 532 minutes.

Can you explain to me how they are better then us? Because currently I can only see 2 players maybe who could get into our starting 11 Vardy and Maguire. Ouy of which Vardy is about 34, Maguire won't be there soon and I'd prefer zouma anyway. If we sell gana then add ndidi.

The last 10 games (since Rodgers took over) they beat 3 relagation fodder teams Bournemouth at home and arsenals at home when they were in melt down and had a man sebt iff early on.

They are a good side but not better then us at all.

It’s subjective.

Why is that so hard to believe? There is a compelling case that he's worse than all three of Leicesters English wingers.

Because the ability of a footballer doesnt boil down to how many goals they have scored. Simple as

While I get this, Leicester do have an actual striker to put the chances away.

Bernard getting those stats without a proper forward is equally if not more impressive. And on his first season in a new country.

Only the inter web though innit mate?

I’m sure I’ve said worse about James McCarthy in the past!

As for DCL. I like him but him on his own again would be a bloody disaster....again.

I'm sure you have. But James McCarthy is a 28 year old man. Dominic Calvert-Lewin is a 22 year old lad

There's a difference there, but for Dave to use the language doesn't wash for me sadly

Anyway, said my piece. Like I've said, nowt I can do about it now (Outside of maybe using the report function if I think a line gets crossed)

Dave is gonna Dave regardless of what I say

We move on

Status
Not open for further replies.