2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a small one. But not completely insignificant given who he is.

Part of me thinks they have appointed him, with a gash season in mind with a transfer ban and loosing Hazard, i think they know fans will be reluctant to call for his head and let him play the kids etc.

Anyone else would be on a hiding to nothing.

I wouldnt be surprised to see him there for only a year.

Was it Ferguson who signed him? I never rated ever to be honest, hes one of those players who will let you down with a gaffe or red card.
I think it would have been van Gaal.

I remember thinking that he looked good at the 2014 World Cup, and even at times for United since, but he's incredibly unreliable overall.

I think it would have been van Gaal.

I remember thinking that he looked good at the 2014 World Cup, and even at times for United since, but he's incredibly unreliable overall.

Never rate Argentinian defenders for some reason i just never fancy them, the only one i can remember who was a class centre back was Roberto Ayala.

Virtually no team rotates its centre-backs outside of competitions that they're not interested in winning, so he'd be waiting on an injury to Luiz before he got a chance, and even that's only if Lampard rates him above Christensen.
So your saying lampard rates luiz and Christensen above zouma.

If we can figure out zouma is better then them two so can lampard.

Without the transfer ban this gets done 100%. He almost certainly wants to come but I just can’t see it happening as they’ll try and absolutely fleece us, and Marcel doesn’t do getting fleeced.

So your saying lampard rates luiz and Christensen above zouma.

If we can figure out zouma is better then them two so can lampard.

Every Chelsea fan I know, or seen talking about this rates Luiz, Christensen and Rudiger ahead of Zouma.

Status
Not open for further replies.