Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
‘40m+’ so like 45m?

:dodgy:...if you like.

Of course it could mean 31m or it could mean 2 billion. That's why I said 30-40m+ it's a loose noncommittal way of putting a ball park figure out there when I don't want to put a specific number down.

So I don't really know why you keep on banging on about 45m When nobody has mentioned that figure.

Though yes I do firmly believe that we will spend 30m minimum on a winger.

Adama Soumaoro was due to sign for Monaco last week for around £15m. If we can’t get zouma then that would appear to be a decent fee so we could have Keane and Mina 1st choice and Soumaora 3rd choice with holgate as further back up. Could spend the extra money on forward players.

I’m not sure why the Monaco deal fell through though - financial reasons or injury concerns?
financial disagreements was why it fell through

:dodgy:...if you like.

Of course it could mean 31m or it could mean 2 billion. That's why I said 30-40m+ it's a loose noncommittal way of putting a ball park figure out there when I don't want to put a specific number down.

So I don't really know why you keep on banging on about 45m When nobody has mentioned that figure.

Though yes I do firmly believe that we will spend 30m minimum on a winger.
You mean apart from the paper reports that have linked us with winger x y and z for 45m.

We haven’t got 3m to spend on a winger this window.

Having plenty of cash is pointless if you cant sell smart too. I'm in the thought of that there is cash available but only once we lose the dross taking up wages & lockers. With no guarantees that we can get rid of the dross we live within our means until we are free. Then we go proper shopping.

Yup...I did mean sell wisely as well, and we seem to be doing that....hence the impatience of some posters.

Even if you get it right with every player, It's a real gamble to replace the entire spine of a team in one go(CB, DM, CF), who knows if they will come off or they will all settle in? As much as I hope it isn't it looks like another transition season if Gana goes and Zouma doesn't return.

Status
Not open for further replies.