Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know my Bernard opinion is well documented but do people actually think that if we signed Pepe or Malcom and had one of those, Richarlison and Bernard to pick from we would pick anyone but the new winger and Richarlison? I feel like you can love Bernard and admit he's the odd one out if that happens.

He's spot on. We don't score enough goals as it is. If we spend 30-40m+ on a winger we ain't benching him and we ain't dropping richarlison. We don't score enough goals as is we ain't dropping someone who scores 13 of them.

I love Bernard but he's the one who gets benched unfortunately.

Going to the Madrid/Bayern match tonight. Hear that Lewendowski fella can finish. I’ll watch him to see if he might fill our void up top.

Im not saying it would be cheap mind.

Replacing Pickford wouldnt be easy, Keane, Iceland, Gana, Rico and Digne who I already mentioned, replacing any of them would cost us massive money and it certainly wouldnt be an easy task, im not suggesting they are rubbish players by any stretch.

Why do you want to replace all of our players? You're so weird

Why do you want to replace all of our players? You're so weird

I dont want to replace all our players, I simply pointed out they can be upgraded.

Unless you think we have the best players in the world in each position?

Given the choice I wouldnt sell any of our "first 11", but I think we can improve on some of them, isnt that what its all about? Improving the squad every window?

He's spot on. We don't score enough goals as it is. If we spend 30-40m+ on a winger we ain't benching him and we ain't dropping richarlison. We don't score enough goals as is we ain't dropping someone who scores 13 of them.

I love Bernard but he's the one who gets benched unfortunately.
Yeah but that depends on us buying a £45 million winger. Ain’t gonna happen.

Still need:
- First choice center back
- First choice winger
- First choice striker
- Right back (ideally first choice, more realistically cover)

----------------Pickford
Coleman---CB---Mina---Digne
----------Gueye---Gomes
Richarlison---Siggy---Winger
-----------------Striker

I’d be tempted to play Striker out wide with Winger through the middle.

Liverpool have a bottom half of the Premier League midfield - yet are the European Champions

Arsenal have a bottom half of the Premier League defence - yet are in Europe and competitive for the CL placings

Guess what these teams have?

Nonsense about Liverpool’s midfield that. Henderson walks into our midfield btw

I dont want to replace all our players, I simply pointed out they can be upgraded.

Unless you think we have the best players in the world in each position?

Given the choice I wouldnt sell any of our "first 11", but I think we can improve on some of them, isnt that what its all about? Improving the squad every window?

You know what one of the best things you can do is keep hold of what you have and add more quality. Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.