Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking to an Italian lad at work who's a Juventus fan. He said his name's pronounced Mo issa Kane, as he had no clue who I meant with my pronunciation.

Also, he thinks a new contract and a loan is the most likely outcome.

I doubt an Italian guy would know the exact pronunciation of an Ivorian name and surname

That makes no sense. When we play a good team we have very few chances. Surely if we get one we want to score it?!

Are you David Moyes?
This really isn't that complicated. One player is better with the ball. I want them in when we have the ball more. We struggle to score and create against inferior teams.

So reports of Napoli have bid 60m for Pepe..

giphy.gif

Speaking to an Italian lad at work who's a Juventus fan. He said his name's pronounced Mo issa Kane, as he had no clue who I meant with my pronunciation.

How were you pronouncing it?! I'm pretty sure if an Italian bloke told me his club was trying to sign Jidran Pockfud I'd be able to work out that he wasn't talking about Yerry Mina.

Do basically how an Italian would pronounce ‘moyse kaen’

Status
Not open for further replies.