• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know

i will not buy Manđo, and i am Croatian.
he was never class, but he compesate with will, balls and ability to run 180 minutes.
but not any more

what worry me with Kean is, Juventus selling him, 20 year old kid. Why? whats wrong?
Because his contract is into it’s last year, he’s been subject to racist abuse and wasn’t backed up by the club over it.

Looks like it will be Lookman out and Malcom in, if that's the case I will be happy with that. I like Lookman, but he is not getting in the first team and Malcom is a player the manager wants.

Still need a CB and a CF though

If this goes through the we will have recouped £36m in transfer fees and spent £31m so far (not including agents fees etc..). If we can shift some of McCarthy, Besic, Bolasie, Schneiderlin, Tosun, Mirallas, Onyekuru, Pennington, Stekelenberg (I'm sure we won't be able to sell all of them, obviously) then we will surely be able to bring in the striker, centre half and winger we need.

i know

i will not buy Manđo, and i am Croatian.
he was never class, but he compesate with will, balls and ability to run 180 minutes.
but not any more

what worry me with Kean is, Juventus selling him, 20 year old kid. Why? whats wrong?
His agent wants to make money, and the player fancies prem. wages.
Anything else is peripheral.

I assume he’d go for a really low fee if we did go for him

Which would be even better.
He was and has been so good for Croatia and at club level. I remember Birmingham getting Christophe Dugarry and he was pure class, older but just a bit special (not that they did much). A mate of mine played at Birmingham at the time and said he was a genius and really down to earth as well! Someone like Mandukic would be brilliant.

I think so anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.