Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this goes through the we will have recouped £36m in transfer fees and spent £31m so far (not including agents fees etc..). If we can shift some of McCarthy, Besic, Bolasie, Schneiderlin, Tosun, Mirallas, Onyekuru, Pennington, Stekelenberg (I'm sure we won't be able to sell all of them, obviously) then we will surely be able to bring in the striker, centre half and winger we need.

Imagine we did sell all of them.

The absolute dream.

Mandzukic hasnt scored more than 10 league goals since 2014/2015........

Spin it lads

Negative + 2 (just keeping count since I picked up on your postings). I’ll try and keep a record for you so you can see if it’s something you might want to change. Don’t worry I’ll try and count your positive posts too.

Edit. Ps. We haven’t signed him

Beggars can’t be choosers, I’d rather we shifted other players who’ve contributed little towards the first team (Niassie, McCarthy, scherderlin, Bolasie, Sandro etc) but to get 37m for Lookman and Vlasic is good business and I’ve every confidence Brands will invest that money wisely.

Mandzukic hasnt scored more than 10 league goals since 2014/2015........

Spin it lads

Good grief turn it in, we aren’t in for Mandzukic, the Telegraph have picked up on a story the Manc Kopite Echo put up, if you believe that chip paper then that says more about you than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.