Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they know he can sign anywhere in Europe for free in January then that changes the situation quite a bit and must be factored in.

There’s pressure to get something for him if they can’t get him to sign a new contract so our offer, may be the best offer currently on the table and like Mina, we may be prepared to sit tight thinking it’s the best offer they’ll get all summer.
Exactly what juve did with arron Ramsey...so no reason to do any different

Zat I don’t think you fully understand buyer vs supplier dynamics regarding who dictates terms. If we need him more than they need to sell to us, they’re in more of a controlling position.

We're desperate for a striker not for the player there's a difference.

He is a 19 year old kid and as such represents a investment by the club. For us to accept a buy back clause of 40m when we will of spent 30m. Completely negates the aspect of a maturing investment that has attracted us to the player in the first place.

Juventus are in a weak negotiating position they are pretending their not but they are. Kean has 12 months left on his contract and is currently 5th choice striker, could be 6th choice if they bring in icardi and don't move on higuain and with what happened last season he probably doesn't want to be there.

Chelsea have just lost their best player and one of the best players in the world for half of his worth while they have a transfer ban because he had 12 months left on his contract. Juventus aren't in a position to dictate terms to anyone (even if they are pretending like they are). It doesn't necessarily mean he's coming to us or even benefits us in getting him as when juventus become more reasonable in negotiations more teams will become interested. It does mean however that the stuff being put out there by juventus regarding terms isn't going to happen, nobody is going to agree to them at those quoted prices.

Juventus could try to make the most of the Mauro Icardi situation by offering Moise Kean and €20m in exchange for the Inter outcast.

Icardi left the Nerazzurri training camp today by mutual consent, evidently frustrated at being frozen out of the team selection and reportedly even from tactical sessions.

Although Atletico Madrid, Napoli and Roma are also interested, the Argentine has made it pretty clear he wants to join Juventus, with director of sport Fabio Paratici flying out last week for talks with wife and agent Wanda Nara in Ibiza.

Seeing Icardi sent home to train by himself so early into pre-season means the breakdown in communication is now complete and Inter become desperate to off-load him.

It has been said there is a €60m price-tag, which is already half of what he commanded only a year ago, but Juve are not prepared to pay that and will try to make the most of the awkward situation.

Rai Sport even go so far as suggesting Juventus will ask to take Icardi on loan with option to buy for €40m.

Inter would be content with an exchange involving Paulo Dybala, but both La Joya and his club are not open to it.

Now FCInterNews.it claim that the Bianconeri will propose teenage Italy international Kean as part of the deal instead.

This has multiple reasons behind it, as Kean has still not worked out a new contract with Juventus and his current deal is due to expire in June 2020.

If Gonzalo Higuain continues to reject all destinations, then Kean may well be forced out instead to make room for Icardi.

In addition, former Juventus director of sport Beppe Marotta is a big admirer of Kean and would relish the chance to reunite with him at San Siro.

Inter would demand Kean plus a cash sum, probably in the region of €20m, as Icardi has a remarkable track record of 121 goals in 219 Serie A games.

Juventus could try to make the most of the Mauro Icardi situation by offering Moise Kean and €20m in exchange for the Inter outcast.

Icardi left the Nerazzurri training camp today by mutual consent, evidently frustrated at being frozen out of the team selection and reportedly even from tactical sessions.

Although Atletico Madrid, Napoli and Roma are also interested, the Argentine has made it pretty clear he wants to join Juventus, with director of sport Fabio Paratici flying out last week for talks with wife and agent Wanda Nara in Ibiza.

Seeing Icardi sent home to train by himself so early into pre-season means the breakdown in communication is now complete and Inter become desperate to off-load him.

It has been said there is a €60m price-tag, which is already half of what he commanded only a year ago, but Juve are not prepared to pay that and will try to make the most of the awkward situation.

Rai Sport even go so far as suggesting Juventus will ask to take Icardi on loan with option to buy for €40m.

Inter would be content with an exchange involving Paulo Dybala, but both La Joya and his club are not open to it.

Now FCInterNews.it claim that the Bianconeri will propose teenage Italy international Kean as part of the deal instead.

This has multiple reasons behind it, as Kean has still not worked out a new contract with Juventus and his current deal is due to expire in June 2020.

If Gonzalo Higuain continues to reject all destinations, then Kean may well be forced out instead to make room for Icardi.

In addition, former Juventus director of sport Beppe Marotta is a big admirer of Kean and would relish the chance to reunite with him at San Siro.

Inter would demand Kean plus a cash sum, probably in the region of €20m, as Icardi has a remarkable track record of 121 goals in 219 Serie A games.

That’s been my fear, Inter need to get Icardi out and Lukaku in - If we are to stand a chance at Kean. Leao represents a possible different solution, which i’d also be happy with.

Think there could be a few more issues presented before any deal is done, Juve have a track record of being tough negotiators. The cards aren’t fully in either sides position fully and suspect an Inter move would represent a better choice for Kean if he’s keen on staying in Italy. Hopefully, Lukaku gets done and they don’t want him, but until then I’d say our chances are slim. Especially more so as didn’t realise that Marotta was at Inter.

Leao and Malcom would be interesting and from what I can see the cheapest in terms of upfront fees.

Don’t think Pepe and Kean would be possible, in a financial way on balance with the CB deal needing to be on point also - Wasn’t concerned about the centre back until recently with Zouma looking unlikely.

But, the three signings are (I think) going to have an impact on each other regarding the budget.

Both Kean and Leao are exciting prospects, and I would love to see us sign either.
For me however I have a slight preference for Leao (based on my admittedly rudimentary knowledge of the pair)
Leao would also seem to be the more easily attainable and least costly.
I am of course taking on face value that we are interested in either player which we may not be.

Status
Not open for further replies.