pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone who went to Bremen on the pre-season a few years ago, remember where about the Everton fans congregated in the city on the day of the game, and what where the local pubs/bars/natives like ?
Guess it will concentrate around the central station in Bremen. Guess most blues will have booked their hotels there and there a multiple pubs in that area.

Are they selling a package to watch the matches?

probably been asked in here enough.. I did check can't see nothing on the OS

What section are people sitting in for Bremen? No away section apparently.
Bremen have said there’ll be no away section for the Everton fans, but I expect that to possibly change on the day, when they realise how many Everton fans have made the trip over there.

Bit weird really having 2 German away games on successive Saturdays !
Is anyone staying in Germany inbetween the matches ?
Also, it should be interesting to see which of these 2 games in Germany attracts the most Evertonians, Mainz or Bremen !

defo be more at bremen,theres 3 coachs going from liverpool,none to mainz.
bremen was announced first and loads jumped on that!

Bremen was announced first, some flying to Hamburg or direct to Bremen from Stansted and coaches. I opted for Mainz although it was a bit more expensive I wanted to tick off a new ground having done Bremen 8 years ago.

There will be an away section for Everton fans at Bremen. I don't know what the rush is for ticket information though it's just the usual process for getting tickets like any premier league away game.

H

Status
Not open for further replies.