New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yes the local area has been completely burnt to the ground economically and socially ruining peoples lives, which of course is a stain on our city and another to add to the long list of that Tory scummy club.

But I wasn't on about round anfield, I meant from the distances, city and Wirral side, that stand sticks out like a Forrest fire, it genuinely is horrendous.

Looks like a prison in Ukraine during the brutalist architectural period. It hurts my eyes, and they smile and act like it's all ok because all they wanted is more day trippers and to try and play catch up with old Trafford.

We need our stadium to be built to stop the "wtf is that" tourists get when they sail throughout the Mersey on one of the cruises ships.

How dare you lump that monstrosity in with anything as glorious as some of the stuff in the brutalist style. Heathen.

Why’s that?

The tattoo, the endless cryptic messages and his rather strange desire to be seen as a great evertonian. It's almost as if he's been speaking to a certain B. Kenwright.

We don't want him as a fan, we just want his design of stadium built.

I realise the delay in actually building the thing isn't his fault but in the meantime he comes across a bit try hard to me.

The tattoo, the endless cryptic messages and his rather strange desire to be seen as a great evertonian. It's almost as if he's been speaking to a certain B. Kenwright.

I realise the delay in actually building the thing isn't his fault but in the meantime he comes across a bit try hard to me.

Pot, meet Kettle.

He just keeps his hand in every now and again with the odd tweet, in case the stadium actually gets permission so he has first dibs on it.

"Look at the 1878 reference on the office clock lads...I wonder what I'm working on? *taps nose*"

It's soooo 'kin tired.

He just keeps his hand in every now and again with the odd tweet, in case the stadium actually gets permission so he has first dibs on it.

"Look at the 1878 reference on the office clock lads...I wonder what I'm working on? *taps nose*"

It's soooo 'kin tired.

He's quite obviously spent the morning carefully getting that to show 1878 as well, meanwhile his colleagues all sit hard at work trying to ignore him.

He's not doing too good with his 2 other stadium jobs at the minute. Cincinnati Stadium that he designed has been taken over by Populous. BMD lead designer Xan Young left Meis to join Populous last year. AS Roma Stadium will never get built by the looks of it. He's betting big on BMD.

Walked down Regent Road yesterday, the stadium will be visible when you get past Waterloo. Can already see the blue/green roof of the warehouse clearly so a much bigger structure will look dominating. Couldn't help but notice the new gaps in the wall though, really shouldn't be an issue given what's already been done for Princes Dock etc. There's an exceptionally beautiful site access.

Attachments

• IMG_20190709_203326.png
    IMG_20190709_203326.png
    444.7 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_20190709_203344.png
    IMG_20190709_203344.png
    541.3 KB · Views: 166