New Everton Stadium Discussion

I can’t wait for the day that we’re playing so well that we need a 60k stadium.
I’ll be happy now with 55k and better facilities, I’m not getting any younger

Its not their stadium. They paid £0.00 to get it built, and they pay little more than a Super Kev a year to play there. Pretty sure if we priced all our tickets at £12.50, and were given BMD, we could fill 70,000.

Oh, and the second rule of football; West Ham SAY loads. DO a lot less.
...When you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs - (*doffs cap.) and that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you become a mod.

Zoom to your heart's content

Don't care who designs it just glad whenever I head over to the Wirral a world class stadium on the sea front will block out that horrendous big stand.

How the f did that get approval?

Well for a start mate they left the area in ruin so by the time it came to build it there were no residents to oppose it. That's the side of the stadium where they bought up all the houses on the cheap and left it to ruin for those who tried to stay.

But that's another thing that's brushed under the carpet by that lot

Well for a start mate they left the area in ruin so by the time it came to build it there were no residents to oppose it. That's the side of the stadium where they bought up all the houses on the cheap and left it to ruin for those who tried to stay.

But that's another thing that's brushed under the carpet by that lot

Yes the local area has been completely burnt to the ground economically and socially ruining peoples lives, which of course is a stain on our city and another to add to the long list of that Tory scummy club.

But I wasn't on about round anfield, I meant from the distances, city and Wirral side, that stand sticks out like a Forrest fire, it genuinely is horrendous.

Looks like a prison in Ukraine during the brutalist architectural period. It hurts my eyes, and they smile and act like it's all ok because all they wanted is more day trippers and to try and play catch up with old Trafford.

We need our stadium to be built to stop the "wtf is that" tourists get when they sail throughout the Mersey on one of the cruises ships.