Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not enough. Coleman is a guy that pick some injuries. Last season Mina also had that problems. I think Mason should be one of the four Centre Backs and Everton should sign a decent RB and 1 good CB ( Zouma or alternative)

I doubt we would let Kenny go unless we are going to look for a long term replacement for coleman.

Still makes no sense to me this one. Why are Juve even selling - the kid has been involved quite a bit there and is highly rated isn't he?

Still makes no sense to me this one. Why are Juve even selling - the kid has been involved quite a bit there and is highly rated isn't he?

THey chucked him under the bus when he was racially abused and he only has a year left on his contract. If they want to recoup anything on him it's now or never.

THey chucked him under the bus when he was racially abused and he only has a year left on his contract. If they want to recoup anything on him it's now or never.

Yeah remember the racism (Bonucci's reaction inparticular) - but still seems random to me that Everton of all clubs are 'leading the race' for him.

I'm not complaining like!

He probably deletes all his wrong predictions and keeps the tweets that he has guessed correctly up.

I’ve followed him for sometime when he was only in the hundreds for followers.

I haven’t seen him delete anything and my biggest question mark over him is how he seems to know so much. He literally seems to be spot on with everything he puts on and once he says it’s done, his strike rate seems to be 100%.

He reckons Tierney to Arsenal is already done and another deal to them also.

Going to be big news on this today.

Status
Not open for further replies.