Transfer Rumour Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison up front

Bernard and Malcom on the wings

Magic in our pants

Was expecting Richi to make the forward position his own last year when given the run.. but then why did he revert back to the wings? Lack of quality on the wings or he lacked the quality upfront?

Does he solve the striker crisis or just deserve more time?

What’s his position? In the middle?

Else is Bernard missing out, Richi up front?
It’s not about missing out. It about having more quality.
A couple of injuries to Bernard & Richarlison abs we would be left with Walcott & lookman( if he’s still here) or DCL playing on the wing.

It’s not about missing out. It about having more quality.
A couple of injuries to Bernard & Richarlison abs we would be left with Walcott & lookman( if he’s still here) or DCL playing on the wing.

I get that but we have to be honest with ourselves still, we not yet in a position where we can entice Barcelona bench warmers to be bench warmers for us. Mina aside. Surely these guys come expecting starting game time .. sure they know it’s still competitive but are we ready to pay £30m for the back up winger..

I would rather gamble on our current backups and buy for the best starting 11 out there.. then Bernard becomes the back up, which is a great back up to have. Every player for me is either a youth prospect or an expected improvement on what we have.

Remember the last time we signed a load of players from the same club? Kone, Alcaraz, McCarthy and Robles (kinda).

Makes me shudder that

Also that Dave Whelan was a tough negotiator, no midfielders for a measly £22m on his watch. He broke his leg too don’t you know?
You'd think he'd have mentioned it.

He also erected a statue to himself. A statue identical in intent and execution to every tinpot 3rd world dictator who ever lived.

Was expecting Richi to make the forward position his own last year when given the run.. but then why did he revert back to the wings? Lack of quality on the wings or he lacked the quality upfront?

Does he solve the striker crisis or just deserve more time?

A bit of both mate, Richarlison defo has the attributes to play through the middle. However he is young and was playing that position consistently in the premier league for the first time which is why we saw him struggle after a few weeks there. He cane back into the side on the right as Silva recognised Bernard has to play on the left in this side and Walcott just never improved.

You'd think he'd have mentioned it.

He also erected a statue to himself. A statue identical in intent and execution to every tinpot 3rd world dictator who ever lived.
He wanted it in gold but tragically we stopped buying all of his crap players so he had to settle for a statue that coincidently is actually made from world dictators old tin pots

Needs a better Brazilian name tbh, sounds like a sitcom character from the 70’s. I suggest Bossslotter69dinho for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.