THE 2019/2020 EVERTON LADIES WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly how do they define a double header? Play on the main ground when the men are away? Or play on the main ground 2 hours before the mens's game starts? It can't be the last one it would not work for a variety of reasons. The main thing is to play on the main ground rather than some obscure pitch somewhere else.

Exactly how do they define a double header? Play on the main ground when the men are away? Or play on the main ground 2 hours before the mens's game starts? It can't be the last one it would not work for a variety of reasons. The main thing is to play on the main ground rather than some obscure pitch somewhere else.
Would think the womens game is before or after,and same ground off course

What would happen with the 3rd set of fans for the women's opposition?
Not all teams are the same in their league.

Surely they are not thinking of binning off the few followers the women's game has at the moment.

Birmingham city women v Everton Ladies is the 1st game of the season,the rest of the fixtures are released 10th July,and opening day is 7th/8th september
Man city v man utd is another opening day game
The full list is now out of Fixtures

Just realized Tinja Rikka Korpela has signed for Everton.

That's a hell of a signing, she was one of the best around a few years back at Bayern. After signing Van Es as well this summer it looks like the club are putting a bit more in to the women's side again.

Can someone who's been to Ladies matches help please?
I want to go to the Derby with my 11 year old niece ( a red) and my 2 year old daughter (obviously a blue with me!)
I assume it's a very family friendly atmosphere, and where's the stadium and what's the atmosphere like?
Thanks

Can someone who's been to Ladies matches help please?
I want to go to the Derby with my 11 year old niece ( a red) and my 2 year old daughter (obviously a blue with me!)
I assume it's a very family friendly atmosphere, and where's the stadium and what's the atmosphere like?
Thanks
By the time the League Derby comes around in Feb,the home game should be at Walton park as that will be the new home ground from October if all goes to plan [last season they used southport part season and Widnes as the home ground], the away League Derby in Mid November will be at Tranmere's ground as that is classed as Liverpool Women's home ground-and all is friendly etc

Status
Not open for further replies.