Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the Brands way though, the Brands way is to get people in early and training and working within the system, this holding off, waiting till the end of the window and scrambling around is more the Kenwright way.

I don't doubt we will sign players but being a fan is not fun at the moment.

What would be fun? Signing a player every day? Was 2017 a fun enough summer to be a fan for you?

Silva said that himself and Brands already had their targets identified. We've only moved on Gomes, who was already here. We'll spend all summer pursuing Zouma, who was already here.

We're clearly struggling for funds for reinforcements.

Or they just aren’t releasing any info? Pretty sure Brands doesn’t just sit on his arse all day watching Dinnerladies. Relax pal.

Exactly. The idea that the only two options are to wrap everything up and rebuild the first team by the end of June or be a complete fraud is childlike. I've never negotiated and completed a football transfer, neither have any of us, we have no idea what the issues and hold ups are.

Just chill out, watch the cricket or summat.

Exactly. The idea that the only two options are to wrap everything up and rebuild the first team by the end of June or be a complete fraud is childlike. I've never negotiated and completed a football transfer, neither have any of us, we have no idea what the issues and hold ups are.

Just chill out, watch the cricket or summat.

The modern football fan in one word.

We’re going to sign a CB, RB and a forward before the season starts. I’m not in any doubt about that. Half of our squad aren’t back in training yet, there’s no major rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.