Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha and Wan-Bissaka money can all be spent on our outcasts.... Palace will be our new Sunderland.

Mccarthy
Morgan
Niasse
Bolasie
Etc

Take them allllll for the combined Zaha and Wan fee, its perfect.

No pressure whatsoever on Palace, they've 50m in the bank from wan bassaka and Zaha tied to a long contract. They can sit back and laugh at arsenal
And keep an unhappy player who clearly is desperate to leave? I mean yeah we did it with Stones, and before him Lescott, doesn’t tend to work out too well. Palace under big pressure no doubt about it.

Get as much money as you possibly can and move them on.

And keep an unhappy player who clearly is desperate to leave? I mean yeah we did it with Stones, and before him Lescott, doesn’t tend to work out too well. Palace under big pressure no doubt about it.

Get as much money as you possibly can and move them on.

We'll see, be shocked if Palace sell for anything less than what they want

No pressure whatsoever on Palace, they've 50m in the bank from wan bassaka and Zaha tied to a long contract. They can sit back and laugh at arsenal

And they have to pay 25% of any fee to Man Utd. So they're going to expect a hugely inflated fee to get the money they want. And they're dealing with Arsenal.

Can't see it happening.

We really should be looking to capitalise on our fixtures at the start of the season and the drop in quality of a few of the big teams by getting our main targets in in time for the pre season games especially the striker and winger, it will be a total shame not to.
Nah, we’ll lose most of those early those games 1-0 in a depressing style only Everton could manage.

Then we’ll get it together when we start playing the better teams. We’ll lose most of those games too, but in a valiant style that will give us some hope.

Towards Christmas/new year we’ll go on a really good run that’ll almost get us 7th. We’ll be pipped to 7th by whoever the “flavor of the month”/media darling mid-table team is next season. Leicester/west ham maybe.

But our second half of the season form will give us all optimism for the upcoming 20/21 season. Provided we get our transfer targets in early that is.

It’s the Everton way!...

I still think hes just OK.

I've said for a while the lack of top strikers in the game at present has a trickle down effect.

Strikers like Rashford, Lukaku, Lacazette, Giroud etc are all very good strikers but they are more on clubs like ourselves level however they are leading the lines at top 6/ CL clubs because those sides haven't got a Thierry Henry or Wayne Rooney or Didier Drogba up top like years gone by.

Status
Not open for further replies.