New Everton Stadium Discussion

This was my thinking.

Does ANYONE dig out the list of world heritage sites when they’re booking their summer holidays?

It sounds a little bit like when you ask Bill for a straight answer and he waffles on and you leave 4 hours later none the wiser.

LOL, what does Unesco want? A river full of smoking coal ships? Or some of Uncle Ali's money? What a bunch of jokers.

I don't follow this sort of stuff closely, so I really appreciate "More on this story" from the BBC:

"Liverpool Waters plan approved despite World Heritage threat" 7 March 2012
"Unesco's 'final warning' for Liverpool's World Heritage status" 20 June 2017
"Could Liverpool lose its Unesco World Heritage status?" 4 July 2017
"Liverpool sets out plan to preserve World Heritage status" 16 February 2018
"Everton stadium stadium plan threaten Liverpool's World Heritage status" 27 June 2018

giphy.gif

Lunacy! What an insane thing for them to say.

Because usually 9 figure financing deals are utterly devoid of challenge

Hold on, I'm handing you factual statements from the club about how tought tye're finding it to get funding; and you're implying with no evidence whatsoever that the club have turned away from the council because they've secured a loan form elsewhere.

Hold on, I'm handing you factual statements from the club about how tought tye're finding it to get funding; and you're implying with no evidence whatsoever that the club have turned away from the council because they've secured a loan form elsewhere.

We have the money Dave.

Our owner is worth BILLIONS.