Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as his mum doesn’t resort to a voodoo...
Voodoo is a Caribbean gig (Haitian mainly). I think Mrs Lukaku was in Africa when she visited 'the doctor' (although I will have to check the transcripts from the AGM to confirm that). I still laugh when I recall the Carpetbagger recounting that tale...

YES, HE'S GOT A MOUTHY DAD.

Moise Kean’s father claims Inter ‘are his home’ and that ‘he’d like to go there’ if they offer him more money than Juventus or Ajax. Biorou Jean’s relationship with Moise appears to be strained, but that has not stopped him from advising the striker to join Inter.

“It all started when we were walking around market stalls and I told him to choose a shirt,” he told Passioneinter.com. “He wasn’t in any doubt, he chose [Obafemi] Martins’ Nerazzurri jersey right away.

“Inter are his home: he chose them as a child, so surely he’d like to go there. Then it depends on the offers that come in for him. If Inter offer more than what he earns right now, he’ll go there in my opinion. When he played for Torino, he always said to me: ‘After Toro, take me to Inter.’

“I’ve read in the newspapers that he could go abroad, but I haven’t talked to Raiola yet: he’ll contact me before making a decision. Despite being an adult, he still has his roots here. I’ll advise him to go to Inter so he can be even closer to me, instead of going to the Netherlands.”

Inter can't even give their world class striker and captain a pay rise. Also they're trying to get lukaku on the never never.

Think keans al feller is in for a shock if they come in for a bid.

Voodoo is a Caribbean gig (Haitian mainly). I think Mrs Lukaku was in Africa when she visited 'the doctor' (although I will have to check the transcripts from the AGM to confirm that). I still laugh when I recall the Carpetbagger recounting that tale...

I think witch doctor and voodoo have a lot of overlap. Does anyone have a link to what Moshiri actually said? And how can we know he didn't say "which doctor?" and not "witch doctor" ?

He said he bought an Obafemi Martins kit. Martins wasn't exactly a star at that point. Kean says he looked up to Balotelli partially because he was another black Italian. I'm connecting dots here.
I thought Obafemi Martins was a pretty big name back in the day, Absolute rapido.

Status
Not open for further replies.