2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played poorly against Venezuela, as did Neres, and both didn't play yesterday. That being said, they were no poorer than the rest of the team but it's easier to sub the two wingers than an entire midfield full of big names.

That Everton is decent but isn't really the left-footed winger we need.

He played poorly against Venezuela, as did Neres, and both didn't play yesterday. That being said, they were no poorer than the rest of the team but it's easier to sub the two wingers than an entire midfield full of big names.

I think I’d prefer Everton over Neres if there was a choice, he seems to have a bit more to his game and can score goals. But he probably lies out of our reach now ,although we were linked last year.

It'll be interesting to see if Everton keeps Richo out now. I think he might.
I recommend watching Gremio if they are ever on. Super entertaining. And on D you've always got the butcher, Walter Kannemann. Everton isn't a CF unfortunately.

However, Gabigol is...

Everton plays on the left and Brazil has Richy on the right so he shouldn't.
I think I’d prefer Everton over Neres if there was a choice, he seems to have a bit more to his game and can score goals. But he probably lies out of our reach now ,although we were linked last year.
Again, think he's a left sided player.

We can play either Bernard or Richarlison on the left...

We can only play Richarlison on the right (Bernard doesnt look as good there)...

Neres can play both sides whilst Everton is on the left mostly...

For the team we would surely go for Neres over Everton.

Also, i think Neres and Richarlison were rested.

I think he'd be attainable - moreso than Neres tbh - but he's more akin to Bernard in some ways - albeit more of a goal threat.

Basically, he's a right-footed winger who plays on the left. We've already got Bernard for that role (and Lookman, though obviously his future is up in the air).

We can play either Bernard or Richarlison on the left...

We can only play Richarlison on the right (Bernard doesnt look as good there)...

Neres can play both sides whilst Everton is on the left mostly...

For the team we would surely go for Neres over Everton.

Also, i think Neres and Richarlison were rested.

yeh, Neres - being left-footed - would probably be the template of the player we're going for.

Everton is a good player but it'd be stockpiling similar players and we need a variety.

And Richarlison was taken off at HT v Venezuela cause he was playing badly, Zat. It may have been 'rest' but simultaneously after a 5-0 win in which both replacement wingers scored I can't see him getting back in straight away.

He loves us. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.