Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is why not back the young talented stars that we have instead of signing a new overpriced young star. Whether or not they play is beyond us but at least we can make them feel wanted.
What makes them stars if they can't get in the team?

If they were as good as you think they would be starting for us. None of Lookman, Vlasic or Onyekuru are currently good enough to do that. I'm fine with selling them for players who are.

Baines:

You take pride in it all. When you look at the back end of last season and how well we played and the results we picked up against some good teams, it gives us plenty of optimism going into this season."

...none of which he played any part in.
Seriously Dave? None of us played in them either, but we all were talking about good performances when we were beating Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal.

That'd be a first
Well, I see this: he might have got a bit over excited about the initial Moshiri surge when he first came to the club (and let's be fair on that: Moshiri made all the noises about limitless funds and massive ambition), but the Esk has been consistently circumspect in his view of Moshiri since those early days and what he can (or is willing) to put in and achieve.

There's no shame in learning from mistakes.

His analysis of those below Moshiri is spot on. They are utterly rank and we're kidding ourselves if we think that they are the men and women who can create the conditions for us to be great again.

Well, I see this: he might have got a bit over excited about the initial Moshiri surge when he first came to the club (and let's be fair on that: Moshiri made all the noises about limitless funds and massive ambition), but the Esk has been consistently circumspect in his view of Moshiri since those early days and what he can (or is willing) to put in and achieve.

There's no shame in learning from mistakes.

His analysis of those below Moshiri is spot on. They are utterly rank and we're kidding ourselves if we think that they are the men and women who can create the conditions for us to be great again.

I will allow others to get outraged by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.