Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the idea of declaring players rated by teams like Leipzig and Bayern as not useful for us. I like Brands but those clubs have great records.

Bayern’s recent recruitment has been woeful. If they carry on then they’ll be second next season in a one team league. In a few seasons they’ve gone from a CL winning squad to one where Serge Gnabry is their best player and Renata Sanches is getting games.

Baines:

You take pride in it all. When you look at the back end of last season and how well we played and the results we picked up against some good teams, it gives us plenty of optimism going into this season."

...none of which he played any part in.

I could say those exact same words as an Everton fan. We all stick together, we all have plenty of optimism going into the new season, especially with the two best left backs in the league.

I don’t understand how @Zatara and @SerenityNigh’s motivations have anything to do with that?
Oh I see a white knight.

If they and the rest of the club were as enthusiastic about giving Lookman and Vlasic a chance as they are about signing Neres and giving him a chance they might have been/be happy right now at Everton (which seems to be the major issue with both of them and their form at the club).

But not always right though.
The Bayern links are not that strong really.
And are Leipzig as keen now that the manager is at Southampton?
I don't know but I think they run transfers through a director not the manager so they might be. And no the Bayern link is not strong but i think it's come up twice now.

I could say those exact same words as an Everton fan. We all stick together, we all have plenty of optimism going into the new season, especially with the two best left backs in the league.

The fact that you think Baines is one of the two top LBs in the PL depresses me. How on earth are we going to progress when people think that?

The club are taking the piss.

The esk has got this spot on: we are on another merry-go-round of debt and are back to a sell to buy mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.