• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont seek to spread that.

I'm ambitious for Everton, and what's happened thus far is going to get us completely nowhere fast.

After a month of this transfer window has gone already that's a legitimate assessment, given that we were told our targets were identified 6 months ago and would be collected early in the window.,

Dobyiu
Ps - you do realise that @GwladysBlue has cornered the market with the doom and gloom

Same person? lol

Baines:

You take pride in it all. When you look at the back end of last season and how well we played and the results we picked up against some good teams, it gives us plenty of optimism going into this season."

...none of which he played any part in.

But Dave he was spectating from the bench.:mad:

The fact that you think Baines is one of the two top LBs in the PL depresses me. How on earth are we going to progress when people think that?

The club are taking the piss.

The esk has got this spot on: we are on another merry-go-round of debt and are back to a sell to buy mode.
Our net spend is over 100m the last two years and our wages, which is more important, are rising to a competitive level

If they’d have performed well when they played and not shown what had been perceived as a bad attitude by many then they would have been backed. We don’t have to aimlessly support players no matter what. This isn’t RAWK
We kept giving Walcott chances no? Lookman couldn't do much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.