• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see a white knight.

If they and the rest of the club were as enthusiastic about giving Lookman and Vlasic a chance as they are about signing Neres and giving him a chance they might have been/be happy right now at Everton (which seems to be the major issue with both of them and their form at the club).

Not a white knight. I just couldn’t make sense of what you posted. Just to clarify though neither @Zatara or @SerenityNigh have any influence over what opportunities players are given at Everton. Hope you understand that?!

The fact that you think Baines is one of the two top LBs in the PL depresses me. How on earth are we going to progress when people think that?

The club are taking the piss.

The esk has got this spot on: we are on another merry-go-round of debt and are back to a sell to buy mode.

Ps - you do realise that @GwladysBlue has cornered the market with the doom and gloom

Oh I see a white knight.

If they and the rest of the club were as enthusiastic about giving Lookman and Vlasic a chance as they are about signing Neres and giving him a chance they might have been/be happy right now at Everton (which seems to be the major issue with both of them and their form at the club).
They’ve both had chances at the club. Word is from FF that Lookman stinks the place out. He needs to be moved on, the moody little git.
Vlasic never settled here so if the chance comes along to move them on for decent money then we should do that, it just makes sense.

Not a white knight. I just couldn’t make sense of what you posted. Just to clarify though neither @Zatara or @SerenityNigh have any influence over what opportunities players are given at Everton. Hope you understand that?!
My point is why not back the young talented stars that we have instead of signing a new overpriced young star. Whether or not they play is beyond us but at least we can make them feel wanted.

Ps - you do realise that @GwladysBlue has cornered the market with the doom and gloom
I dont seek to spread that.

I'm ambitious for Everton, and what's happened thus far is going to get us completely nowhere fast.

After a month of this transfer window has gone already that's a legitimate assessment, given that we were told our targets were identified 6 months ago and would be collected early in the window.,

Reactions: FTY
My point is why not back the young talented stars that we have instead of signing a new overpriced young star. Whether or not they play is beyond us but at least we can make them feel wanted.

If they’d have performed well when they played and not shown what had been perceived as a bad attitude by many then they would have been backed. We don’t have to aimlessly support players no matter what. This isn’t RAWK

They’ve both had chances at the club. Word is from FF that Lookman stinks the place out. He needs to be moved on, the moody little git.
Vlasic never settled here so if the chance comes along to move them on for decent money then we should do that, it just makes sense.

15 starts in all competitions in 3 years and only multiple league starts in a row twice is not chances.
and Vlasic only played 12 times for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.