Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was nowhere in the team for him to play, ergo he was dispensable & we could achieve a reasonable fee for him.

He’s not displacing Iceland in the near future & we are clearly in for a right winger, left wing already sorted.

This is how football works.

have to question the ambition of a player who would rather play in the Russian league than PL.
Precisely.

I mean if he feels he won't get the minutes at Everton next season then fair enough.. but it still doesnt even seem that long ago that he was crowing about the Premier League 'suiting' his style. What happened there!?

The league as a whole is more competitive, we just need to focus on winning more games and hoping the points obtained by those above us is diminished by lesser teams.

We were too inconsistent last season and hopefully the new hunks we sign add potency to a team that finished well.

Still a lot of work to do and to get top 6 this season will require luck and loads of it.

Not expecting we will finish top 6, but I hope we make a good fist of it.

Also, for the Bernard criticisers. The lad oozes quality and makes us perform better, there’ll be games when a different option out wide is tactically a better option - but take him out the team and we look weaker with the ball and without it. Not to mention his partnership with Digne which will create more goal scoring opportunities as it flourishes.
The only criticism that I had was that he would be the first of the forwards to be dropped to the bench with a good new signing which is a fair assessment and realistic unless Richarlison plays ST again

Precisely.

How can we regret selling a player who contributed nothing.

It's not like he had much of a chance

I don't see the problem with people wishing we gave promising looking younger players more of a chance

Vlasic didn't get to play for us much, but I think he looked like he had potential when he did

It's not the end of the world or anything, but I don't see why people have to stomped on for thinking it's a shame that he's leaving

It's not like he had much of a chance

I don't see the problem with people wishing we gave promising looking younger players more of a chance

Vlasic didn't get to play for us much, but I think he looked like he had potential when he did

It's not the end of the world or anything, but I don't see why people have to stomped on for thinking it's a shame that he's leaving

Be sad or regret it by all means. The key I suppose is also that he wanted to leave too, so it's probably best for all parties. If Lookman really wants to go too, then we should accept a good offer for him too. Albeit I think he's a better player and a bigger loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.