2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

The signing made sense don't think people can argue against it the problem is we've offered him such high wages to come here with we're stuck with him now, I mean he's 23 hopefully some team will take a gamble even if he didn't score a single time at Sociedad.

Last edited:
The signing made sense don't think people can argue against it the problem is we've offered him such high wages to come here with we're stuck with him now, I mean he's 23 hopefully some team will take a gamble even if he didn't score a single time against Sociedad.

Yeah the wages are what has bit us here

5 Million for a young player with his scoring record (1 in 2 at Malaga) wasn't bad at all, but we made the mistake of paying him way too much before he'd shown that he deserved it

Defo wasn’t a YouTube. signing. Former Barcelona player with proven goal scoring record in la Liga. On paper seemed like a good signing. Didn’t hear many complaints at the time. Some work out some don’t.

...the pictures of Walsh and Koeman watching him are proof he wasn’t signed off a video. Of course folk on here were happy with the signing, but the folk on here aren’t paid £m’s to get these things right. Some do work out and some don’t but these fella’s are employed to get the big decisions right.

I think their record suggests Walsh/Koeman got things very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.