Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190614-233228_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190614-233228_Chrome.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 271

No his da mate, but like anyone with half a footballing brain can see he is outstanding, you couldn't even see it in vvd at Southampton!? Are you employed by Ronald to be his caddy per chance, or a secret advisor/man bag carrier for Stevie Walsh.
Like all them many talents hat come south of the border, sadly being fuelled by buck fast and smack won't get you very far in this league.

Vvd is obviously been on peds, completely different player to his first year at Southampton under Moonhead

Most of their fans didn't even seem to want him, correctly saying that other positions were more of a priority

In all seriousness how many celtic fans actually are aware of anything other than their club?. I've had Celtic fans in my work asking me who is turnburn, what kinda player is he, they are clueless glory hunters much like the RS. I'd take any old firm fan's viewpoint with a massive pinch of salt they generally don't have a clue about the game and support the club based on an ideology.

Ajax only wanting €35 mil for Ziyech, apparently he wants Arsenal, highly doubt he’d be too interested in us but he’d take us up a level no doubt
The Arsenal thing comes from an interview where he said he liked them and Barcelona. 35m is basically all of Arsenal's supposed budget. I don't think they'll be the ones who get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.