New Everton Stadium Discussion

600 million is the latest projected cost so im told.

Also issues about disabled access are holding it up.
You have made this up, anyone who thinks disabled access issues could hold this is up daft, thats a basic, if you had said melting ice caps and rising sea levels people might have fallen for it

Still not a word about funding.

That's the big news I'm waiting on.

Meis can post as many designs as he wants but they won't mean a thing without the funding in place.
Do they have to have financing in place in order to move forward with the planning permission?

Sit down. Have a cup of tea or a beer. Then ask yourself this simple question.

Would you decide to build a conservatory/extension, that needed planning, without having finance in place? Or at the very least, the word from a mate that its all ok?

Sit down. Have a cup of tea or a beer. Then ask yourself this simple question.

Would you decide to build a conservatory/extension, that needed planning, without having finance in place? Or at the very least, the word from a mate that its all ok?

If it was in place, or agreed, then why not announce that?

Why keep it a secret?

This stadium is going to cost half a Billion quid.

We have been told the council would help us secure the financing. That went tits up.

We have since been told nothing about where the funding is coming from other than it won't be out of Moshiri's pocket.

Dan Meis has been drawing pictures the entire time.

Are you actually asking me to put trust in Everton?

Fortress Sports Fund Everton?

Destination Kirkby Everton?

No thanks.

SHOW ME THE MONEY

Why keep it a secret?

We have been told the council would help us secure the financing. That went tits up.

We have since been told nothing about where the funding is coming from other than it won't be out of Moshiri's pocket.

No thanks.

SHOW ME THE MONEY

Like I said. Think about it.

Why keep it a secret?

No thanks.

SHOW ME THE MONEY

Until they go through these hoops you can't say for sure how much it will cost. It will be the builder when found that will do that. I don't know about you but I wouldn't be going around saying I have x amount put aside for this project as you can bet the builder will charge the higher amount.

Not like they said the next announcement will be sometime in the new year. In 6 weeks we will see what it should look like. Within 6 months we should see a PP application. Just a tiny bit more patience required.

Why keep it a secret?

No thanks.

SHOW ME THE MONEY

Crying at this.