New Everton Stadium Discussion

You're half right. I've heard it does smell but they'll surely sort that out.

I'm just pointing out this is my only concern. What ideally could have been bars and places to eat is a tinned out sewage plant.

I guess this is why we've been given the land so cheaply, won't be getting apartments built next to it so makes sense for a football stadium to be built there to kickstart the docks redevelopment.

It does stink. Not sure if it's poo like. Smells more like a chemical type smell but the area smells horrible to be brutally honest.

All this talk of ‘poo’ makes me feel like I’ve stumbled onto a ‘ Mums net’ thread.
I realise we can’t necessarily use the word we normally would but how about ‘faeces’ ‘excreta’ or even ‘human waste’ something that sounds vaguely like an adult conversation.
Anyway it’s all a load of sh.....

Is the exact response one would expect from yourself

He's quite clearly a wind up but he is right,

I can't find that picture at the angle which shows the proximity to it, best I can find is this, the white units are the treatment works.

Anyone linked this? Nothing new really but interesting nonetheless.

This is it

Half a mile currently.

Someone posted a picture further back from a different angle at BMD. United utilities built a massive extension and its quite concerning how close it is, I thought it was actually further down the road but we will actually be a few metres from human poo.
Bit harsh on Schneiderlin that