New Everton Stadium Discussion

GOT meet up next Sunday. Meet at Bramley Moore and bring 5 rocks each. We should be able to fill most of the dock if everyone shows up. I can bring 6 rocks if anyone is struggling.

We're yards away from a steaming great pile of sh1te now and have been for over a 100 years. No biggy

Half a mile currently.

Someone posted a picture further back from a different angle at BMD. United utilities built a massive extension and its quite concerning how close it is, I thought it was actually further down the road but we will actually be a few metres from human poo.

Half a mile currently.

Someone posted a picture further back from a different angle at BMD. United utilities built a massive extension and its quite concerning how close it is, I thought it was actually further down the road but we will actually be a few metres from human poo.

You make it sound like it will be an open air vat of human faeces

You make it sound like it will be an open air vat of human faeces

You're half right. I've heard it does smell but they'll surely sort that out.

I'm just pointing out this is my only concern. What ideally could have been bars and places to eat is a tinned out sewage plant.

I guess this is why we've been given the land so cheaply, won't be getting apartments built next to it so makes sense for a football stadium to be built there to kickstart the docks redevelopment.

How it's literally a few yards away from a sewage treatment plant is my concern.

Air freshener.JPG