Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
No he doesn't. He invests a couple of hundred nillion in shares and debt, and the player sales and tv revenue have funded any player transactions and wages.

Itls an utter myth Moshiri has done anything more progressive than Kenwright did...including the fantasy stadium schemes.

Dear God your not blind are you ? Kenwright put nothing into this club but more debt, two definite failed ground moves, plus lie after lie. Moshiri is a guardian angel compared.

Dear God your not blind are you ? Kenwright put nothing into this club but more debt, two definite failed ground moves, plus lie after lie. Moshiri is a guardian angel compared.

I think it's comparative expectations.

Moshiri still has time to prove himself. He has by no means been as sensationally terrible as Kenwright was, but I wouldn't give him the tag "success" either. We all expected more than general incompetence and daft phone calls to Jim White when he first arrived.

Inappropriate Language
When we all thought £1.5 billion owner was enough money to get us back where we belong on that eventful away day at Aston Villa with the banners of us being F%$*&%$ rich.

Even more amazing is his personal wealth has gone up over that figure in the last few Forbes wealth lists.

Still no progress in the league, on his 4th manager since he's been at the club and still no where near a new stadium nearly 5 years on.

I give him a D+.

I think it's comparative expectations.

Moshiri still has time to prove himself. He has by no means been as sensationally terrible as Kenwright was, but I wouldn't give him the tag "success" either. We all expected more than general incompetence and daft phone calls to Jim White when he first arrived.

Wouldn't say he's been a roaring success either, but Moshiri's had three years where Kenwright had twenty. Martinez was Bill's choice and failed Koeman was Moshiri's and failed. Jury is still out on Silva, but I am optimistic with Brands behind him. The Jim White thing peed me off as well.

No he doesn't. He invests a couple of hundred nillion in shares and debt, and the player sales and tv revenue have funded any player transactions and wages.

Itls an utter myth Moshiri has done anything more progressive than Kenwright did...including the fantasy stadium schemes.

You are either;

1. A massive loon who’s escaped The asylum or
2. Kenwright himself.

Significantly what this does is group our shareholding.

For many years we had a diverse split ownership that at times was divisive with Bill and Woods etc, holding a controlling stake, the balance of power and running the boardroom.

We now and likely in the future will have one owner with a controlling interest.

Bill remains Chairman at Moshirsi discretion, so practically still has a significant influence or as much as he had, but his shareholding can be seen as a hobby and superficial, equally minor shareholders.

Its going to cost someone a lot of money to get a controlling share in Everton, presuming he doesn't run us into the ground and through divisions.

This changed earlier in the year in terms of controlling stake, he has just increased his position today and cleaned up shareholding and increased his stake and exposure.

I thought it was interesting that Lord Granchester, said he was doing this because it was in the best long term interests of the club as his motivation, thats a very different tune to a previously held one in which he limited his participation and investment in the club when Bill had the controlling interest.

Its significant that he has released his shares now and given Moshiri his seal of approval, he has historically been reluctant to this, to the point of holding his shareholding for decades for what he felt was to the benift of the club.

Last edited: