Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters

Kenwright still clinging on in there with shares. Odious leach that he is.
I'm no fan of kenwright, he's responsible for one of our longest barren spells and so much more, the list is lengthy however, at this stage it's no longer his trainset, with Brands coming in I doubt he's that much involvement in transfers etc and I doubt he's much real say on club matters over the guy who actually owns 77.2% of Everton football club. I'll be glad to see the back of him but doubt he's anything to worry about now really.

And why shouldn’t we demand Moshiri pump money in again? It’s what he’s there for, isn’t it?

If he’s reigned in the spending, we’re back to be the uncompetitive outfit we’ve been for decades and Moshiri would no longer have a use to us and should leave.
You do realise he’s not an employee, right?

If it is can you tell me how we've gone backwards by spending 150mil every summer, amassing a bigger wagebill than Spurs, and being as far off the top four as we've been in the last decade?

I'd rather put 50mil in the right hands than 150mil in the wrong hands.

Progress, it's not an over night job.

I'm no fan of kenwright, he's responsible for one of our longest barren spells and so much more, the list is lengthy however, at this stage it's no longer his trainset, with Brands coming in I doubt he's that much involvement in transfers etc and I doubt he's much real say on club matters over the guy who actually owns 77.2% of Everton football club. I'll be glad to see the back of him but doubt he's anything to worry about now really.
Exactly. He has no say in anything that happens at this point, and is just trotted out for a sound bite when (for example) a long serving player leaves. A role he’s pretty well suited to, tbf