Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri is that guy who will paint a picture like van gough or something and there will be a hidden message inside that no-one will know about and when you get a magnify glass you can see the words 'l o l' painted inbetween some trees or something.

Does no one else think this when they see his name?

28-lord-farquaad.w330.h330.jpg

I remember the halcyon day’s before Moshiri came. We were spending money like a sailor on leave, and competing for quality players.

Then I woke up. Some people need to get a grip.
Exactly, like spoilt brats
Some people have a short memory, demanding that FM puts his hand in his pocket AGAIN.
How much exactly did the previous major shareholder put into the club out of his own pocket?
Dont give me the spin " he didn't have it to put in", he`s got it now and still doesn't put in

Exactly, like spoilt brats
Some people have a short memory, demanding that FM puts his hand in his pocket AGAIN.
How much exactly did the previous major shareholder put into the club out of his own pocket?
Dont give me the spin " he didn't have it to put in", he`s got it now and still doesn't put in
And why shouldn’t we demand Moshiri pump money in again? It’s what he’s there for, isn’t it?

If he’s reigned in the spending, we’re back to be the uncompetitive outfit we’ve been for decades and Moshiri would no longer have a use to us and should leave.

Some of these comments about demanding Moshiri keeps pumping money in is everything that is wrong with modern day football fans.

He is there to make sure the football club is run well to give us the best chance of success. Demanding that he keeps spunking his money down the toilet, while we have a massively bloated overpaid squad and are losing money hand over fist , without success, is not ‘what he is there for’.

Some of these comments about demanding Moshiri keeps pumping money in is everything that is wrong with modern day football fans.

He is there to make sure the football club is run well to give us the best chance of success. Demanding that he keeps spunking his money down the toilet, while we have a massively bloated overpaid squad and are losing money hand over fist , without success, is not ‘what he is there for’.
Its what the other clubs will be doing. Good luck trying to be successful without spending big money.

We have spent more than most over the past 3 years, and a lot more that any business case can justify. I don’t think we can complain about Moshiri’s lack of spending. If Man City is your benchmark, get used to being disappointed.