• Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Southampton are battling Everton to sign Benfica striker Haris Seferovic."

According to theStar via Sky.....
Seferovic? never heard of him - wasn't he in "The Deathly Hallows"

Anyone else proper fed up with the 'rumours' already? Window isn't even properly open yet and we're getting loads of just random shouts every day now..

Can't believe I'm saying this, but roll on September...

We always talk about wanting these hot world prospects and then we finally get some and everyone wants them binning off. Let’s stick with Davies and Walcott shall we eh lads.
This right here is exactly why I'm not in favour of signing young lads as a priority.

At best they use us as a stepping stone for two or three years otherwise they throw tantrums for not being in the team every week and want to jib us off.

Sign them when they're out of their teens and over the Billy Big Bollocks phase of their first decent contract. Players more like Richarlison than Vlasic or Lookman.

I know i shouldn’t believe the rumours, but it still does my head when I constantly see us linked with clubs like, Southampton, Bournemouth, palace, West Ham. For the same players,
I really hope we go out and spend 60mil on a class player that the media thought we would never get just to shut them up.

To be fair mate if we were competing with the top 6 for players then we’d never sign anyone ever again. It’s our level at the minute.

Rico telling Neres all about Everton

60349203_2248177815433715_6474726032588358534_n.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else proper fed up with the 'rumours' already? Window isn't even properly open yet and we're getting loads of just random shouts every day now..

Can't believe I'm saying this, but roll on September...

If I had the willpower I reckon I’d quite enjoy not looking for/listening to rumours and turn up on the 1st day of the season to discover who we’d signed/sold. That’d be quite exciting I think.

Unfortunately I’m weak willed and enjoy reading peoples thoughts and opinions on here too much to stay away.

If I had the willpower I reckon I’d quite enjoy not looking for/listening to rumours and turn up on the 1st day of the season to discover who we’d signed/sold. That’d be quite exciting I think.

Unfortunately I’m weak willed and enjoy reading peoples thoughts and opinions on here too much to stay away.
Agree actually. When we bought Arteta I was away at the time and didn't actually find out until I got back. That was quite cool I thought.

The Express and the Echo are reporting that we are going to do Man United a favour and sell them our best player for a measly 30 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.