Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually with Lookman we do, given his comments and when he threw his toys out the pram when he couldn’t force a move to RB

Plus the visable titty lip whilst sitting on the bench.....
This is basically the definition of speculation. He looked upset on the bench so he wants to leave. Or maybe he's upset that he can't get a game while we start only one solid winger every game. I've said this before but I think Lookman has every right to be mad right now. But that doesn't mean he can't ever be happy here.

So you’d keep vlasic even though he’s said he doesn’t want to be? Given that he’ll be behind Sig for a starting place he’s unlikely to get lots of game time with us. He needs to be sold whilst his stock is relatively high after his fairly successful loan spell.
Nah he should only be sold for a significant profit and given he cost about 12 million that to me is north of 20 which I can't see us getting. Maybe I'm wrong and the offer comes but I'd rather we kept him as backup honestly or loaned again.

The people crying about us selling Vlasic and Onyekuru are the same people who used to moan about us not signing players with resale value.

Football is a business and selling them would be great business.
Exactly. Look, they weren't bought by Brands. They weren't designed to support Silva's tactics. Selling any of them if we get the proper fee doesn't prohibit us from buying more young talent.

if the Onyekuru to Bayern rumours are true then i wonder what the fee would be...havent seen any numbers...

Without the horrendous injuries we wouldn’t even be getting mentioned in the same breath as Strootman. Very good footballer technically, just don’t know how much the injuries have taken out of him. His passing range from what I remember was ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.