2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
investigated by a PL that is sponsored by SKY and to an extent SKYBET
How many clubs including our own are sponsored by bookies

I have done a full circle on Gambling after always thinking a bit of fun. It frankly disgraceful, 13billion lost by punters, plastered all over TV. My kids asking about it because to an 8 year old it looks like easy money. We all know its a mug's game but the promotion of it has got out of control. I know people that have got into serious trouble with it nearly costing them their family.
I'm don't think it should be banned but advertising should be stopped and the companies should be made to highlight your profit and loss on the top of every page. Gambling companies have done a good job of making it look like a proper lads pass-time, but it's pretty sinister.
Anyway, back to topic...

Give our players a chance before writing them off you horrors, the main part of the word supporters, is the support part. Our fans seem really weird in that they actually relish anything bad a player does to jump on them.

investigated by a PL that is sponsored by SKY and to an extent SKYBET
How many clubs including our own are sponsored by bookies

Not an approved PL sponsor though is it. How dare someone do something for a rival company that the PL make a ton of cash from..

Very clear PL rules on betting or being involved with betting companies.

(3) An individual Participant, when operating in a personal capacity shall not be permitted to advertise or promote any betting activity that the Participant is prohibited from engaging in by Rule E8(1) or E8(2).

Don't be surprised to see the book thrown at him. Can see a 6-12 month ban coming his way here.

20190513_221429.jpg

Very clear PL rules on betting or being involved with betting companies.

(3) An individual Participant, when operating in a personal capacity shall not be permitted to advertise or promote any betting activity that the Participant is prohibited from engaging in by Rule E8(1) or E8(2).

Don't be surprised to see the book thrown at him. Can see a 6-12 month ban coming his way here.
Should give him time to get over his injuries.

Functionally, there's no difference to him wearing a club shirt with SportPesa on it, but he's an Everton player so I fully expect him to be banned for 2 seasons, fined £500m, club relegated 5 tiers and stadium repossessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.