2019/20 - Minimum Requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have become Watford or Sunderland,have a great day out,remember Kendall after the Watford final," they came to enjoy the day,we came to win"

That’s exactly what we’ve become. Fans made up they’re going to Wembley for a semi final day out hoping that in 5 years we’ve progressed to be knocking on the door of the CL spots

‘Kinell even 4th would have been classed as failure for this club once. Now it’ll be celebrated more than a cup win

We have become Watford or Sunderland,have a great day out,remember Kendall after the Watford final," they came to enjoy the day,we came to win"

Well, yeah I get that. But surely the lead up to a final is pretty ace? Doesnt mean I have low standards cos I enjoy experiencing that.

Well, yeah I get that. But surely the lead up to a final is pretty ace? Doesnt mean I have low standards cos I enjoy experiencing that.
Yes of course the build up is enjoyable,not as much as it used to be like

Do you remember the feeling when Ratcliffe lifted the league or Watson the cup. That euphoria that ran through your body knowing that you’d won a trophy??

I remember that feeling more than leaving Elland Road after smashing Spurs

Do you remember the feeling when Ratcliffe lifted the league or Watson the cup. That euphoria that ran through your body knowing that you’d won a trophy??

I remember that feeling more than leaving Elland Road after smashing Spurs

Like yesterday, nearly. Most clubs, most seasons, win jack. Doesnt mean you cant enjoy watching the season. Like I said earlier, my expectation is to see the development on and off the pitch to continue. If it does, days like ^^^^^^ will return.

That’s exactly what we’ve become. Fans made up they’re going to Wembley for a semi final day out hoping that in 5 years we’ve progressed to be knocking on the door of the CL spots

‘Kinell even 4th would have been classed as failure for this club once. Now it’ll be celebrated more than a cup win
Exactamundo....a minimum aim for me is winning at least 1 cup and winning the Prem.....it is quite sad that so many fellow blues are happy with winning nothing...

Exactamundo....a minimum aim for me is winning at least 1 cup and winning the Prem.....it is quite sad that so many fellow blues are happy with winning nothing...

Who said anything about being happy we aint winning much these last decades? If you cant enjoy watching Everton unless we win the league or a cup as a minimum, blimey.

We have been in a mess. Some see baby steps to a brighter future, so I my minimum requirement is they are continued. If that leads to a pot, sound as.

Doing better than this season. At least 7th in the league and getting to Wembley in at least one of the cups. I'd saying winning a cup, but City are a cut above and it would be surprising to beat them at the moment. We need to be much more consistent next season and then top 6 would be realistic.

Like yesterday, nearly. Most clubs, most seasons, win jack. Doesnt mean you cant enjoy watching the season. Like I said earlier, my expectation is to see the development on and off the pitch to continue. If it does, days like ^^^^^^ will return.

I think the issue is that fans are caught in this “poor old Everton” mindset; good cup runs, a little bit better in the league. The minimum requirement every season should be a trophy, whether that’s achieved or not

Aim for the sky you’ll hit the ceiling
Aim for the ceiling and you’ll stay on the floor

I think the issue is that fans are caught in this “poor old Everton” mindset; good cup runs, a little bit better in the league. The minimum requirement every season should be a trophy, whether that’s achieved or not

Aim for the sky you’ll hit the ceiling
Aim for the ceiling and you’ll stay on the floor

Well thats all well and good in a sales meeting. The thread is Minimum Requirement. Not Ideal Result.

My MINIMUM requirement is we improve, on and off the pitch. We keep doing that and Ideal Results will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.