2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford 24 clean sheets in 75 games-14th clean sheet for us this season in the Premier League,Howard holds our record with 17 Prem clean sheets in 2008/09

only these 4 have more/joint in prem league
MYHRE 24 in 70
Martyn 31 in 85
southall 67 in 207
howard 116 in 354

Goes to show how misleading stats can be, Neville finishes last on that list for clean sheets to games ratio

Nice to read a polite sensible and informative post. THank you for that. I think Pickford is a good keeper and could become a great one. Arrogance, for some footballers, is a trait that partly accounts for their success, having a high opinion of your own abilty is part of the battle. Virginia is a promising keeper and will provide competition next season or the season after...I'm not sure when Steks contract is up. I hope your kid gets the best out of life, I'm sure he's happy,and credit to you as parents. I dealt with a lot of disabled kids in my time as an assessor for the Variety Club, when you've lay on the floor talking to a four year old who has no arms or legs, it brings a different, and welcome perspective on life.
Thanks mate.
Total respect for anyone who does your job and it's a girl we've got not a boy. She's an absolute joy.

I'm sure a certain RS player got slated to death on here for doing this, but it's a non - story according to some for Pickford.

They, in many cases, are compromised by their former involvement in the pro game. I, on the other hand, was never a professional, but I could have been. My assessment therefore is unencumbered by any insider bias or timidity.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.