• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored 13 goals in his career
He's 21 and played half the games DCL has.

Most of his 28 appearances for RBL this season have been from the bench. He has played the equivalent in minutes of 13 games and has 8 goals and 2 assists to his name. He has 23 in 28 at International youth level. The reason he hasn't played more often for RBL is that he has Timo Werner in front of him.

He's the sort of player Brands and Silva have said we are going after. If they do go for him I'll be happy. He may not get us into top 4 next season but he's certainly one for the future.

Lads, we're not signing nine players.

We've already got a massive squad and we aren't shifting all the deadwood.

Plus I'd like to think players like Valsic, Williams, Dowell and Gibson will be part of the first team next year

Reactions: Tez
This deserves 3 shouts
@orly
@orly
@orly
To be fair we could all agree on 23 on the current squad who we would like sold
Has weasel hunting season been declared open? It's my favouritest part of the footballing calender.

@orly and Natalie Sawyer with a couple of crossbows stood on Sky Sports News, as orly gives it his best Jim White Impression and declares the "Season Open!"

With links to Jean-Kevin Augustin and David Neres... Lookman going and Vlasic coming home how does the strongest Front 4 look?

Starting XI
Augustin
Richarlison
Bernard
Sigurdsson

Backup
Vlasic - can’t imagine he’d be happy not being starting XI

DCL - can’t imagine he’d drop his head too much and would rotate regularly

Neres - can’t imagine he would sign ahead of other big european clubs to sit on a bench maybe he is intended to be in front of Bernard? I personally would not be a fan of that and would switch out Richarlison

I don’t see how it works? Lozano instead of Neres could maybe work but again i don’t see Vlasic sitting back

Status
Not open for further replies.