2018/19 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand your no comment Dave in the face of all those stupid posts. Jags should not have been playing just becuase he scored in last game, no room for sentiment, and playing him cost us.

Jagielka did not cause that loss yesterday, we created absolutely nothing and that's not his fault. The reason why I personally lauded him in the last game was not really the goal but how well he defended. Hindsight is also a lovely thing, why would you make changes to a team that beat arsenal at home?

Jagielka did not cause that loss yesterday, we created absolutely nothing and that's not his fault. The reason why I personally lauded him in the last game was not really the goal but how well he defended. Hindsight is also a lovely thing, why would you make changes to a team that beat arsenal at home?
You’d make the change because Keane is a better player than Jagielka. Keane is the consistent starter, Jagielka is a bit part player who should be booted out of the club in the summer.

Jagielka’s woeful performance completely knocked us off our stride.

It doesnt really matter, if he dropped Jags, we still would have lost, then they would have been giving it the "WhY ChAnGe A wInNiNg TeAm".

Blaming Jags is quite laughable, I saw 14 players yesterday who played like crap, but everybody else seems to have picked out their scapegoat. Just let them vent.

You’d make the change because Keane is a better player than Jagielka. Keane is the consistent starter, Jagielka is a bit part player who should be booted out of the club in the summer.

Jagielka’s woeful performance completely knocked us off our stride.

who played well yesterday?

It doesnt really matter, if he dropped Jags, we still would have lost, then they would have been giving it the "WhY ChAnGe A wInNiNg TeAm".

Blaming Jags is quite laughable, I saw 14 players yesterday who played like crap, but everybody else seems to have picked out their scapegoat. Just let them vent.
He was ragged about and made to look the duffer he is by the stiker you say is rubbish.

He was ragged about and made to look the duffer he is by the stiker you say is rubbish.

Didnt say he was rubbish, just said hes not clinical enough or not vastly better than DCL.

But well done, he schooled a 37 year old that will probably retire in a months time.

LOL

Didnt say he was rubbish, just said hes not clinical enough or not vastly better than DCL.

But well done, he schooled a 37 year old that will probably retire in a months time.

LOL
...and with that you contradict your own point about yesterday's loss being nothing to do with having a veteran marking a player who basically bullied Everton off the pitch and created the base for Fulham's win.

...and with that you contradict your own point about yesterday's loss being nothing to do with having a veteran marking a player who basically bullied Everton off the pitch and created the base for Fulham's win.

Yeah, his 7 missed chances really helped.

Blame Jags for yesterday Dave, if you want, I blame Jags, I also blame the other 13 players on the pitch and the Manager.

When we beat Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, the whole team showed up, yesterday, none of them showed up, but people feel the need to single certain players out, enjoy your witch hunt.

Yeah, his 7 missed chances really helped.

Blame Jags for yesterday Dave, if you want, I blame Jags, I also blame the other 13 players on the pitch and the Manager.

When we beat Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, the whole team showed up, yesterday, none of them showed up, but people feel the need to single certain players out, enjoy your witch hunt.
If Jagielka had been replaced by someone who wouldn't get treated like a rag doll for 90 minutes then the result is in the balance.

The team played badly as a whole, but he in particular was appalling.

....still very surprised nothing has been formally communicated about the Baines and Jagielka contract situations. Surely both players have been informed, unless negotiations are ongoing for extensions.

....still very surprised nothing has been formally communicated about the Baines and Jagielka contract situations. Surely both players have been informed, unless negotiations are ongoing for extensions.
Maybe been told the are not staying, and Everton dont want to say till seasons done, maybe if they were staying something may have been said,no idea on either though

If Jagielka had been replaced by someone who wouldn't get treated like a rag doll for 90 minutes then the result is in the balance.

The team played badly as a whole, but he in particular was appalling.
but how? Their two goals came down the left wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.