2018/19 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.

So surely its more bad management be leaving him on?

Fair enough, I can agree with that.
It was bad management. I've conceded that early yesterday post match. It was unfathomable to leave an utter 'kin balloon like Jagielka in the team, never mind leave him on the pitch.

Maybe it was a reminder to Brands that under no circumstance can an extension be offered to the useless get? If so, job done.

It was bad management. I've conceded that early yesterday post match. It was unfathomable to leave an utter 'kin balloon like Jagielka in the team, never mind leave him on the pitch.

Maybe it was a reminder to Brands that under no circumstance can an extension be offered to the useless get? If so, job done.

In Marcel we trust.

Not in my name. The apir of them will forver have the stink of no mark loser on them and be associated with the most indisciplined period of Everton that I can remember.

A pair of utter wallopers who wont be missed.

So we were crap because of them (jags and baines) not all the crap mangers and average players we have had in the same period? It is literally jags and Baines fault??

Thanks for the service over the years but time to call it a day. Can return to Sheffield United and have a couple of seasons there.

So we were crap because of them (jags and baines) not all the crap mangers and average players we have had in the same period? It is literally jags and Baines fault??
Those two exemplified and were the worst examples of when professionals tank games.

The worst think Martinez did with Jagielka is to persuade him he was actually a footballer. It was like handing a chimpanzee a hand grenade with a loose pin in it.
Yeh, the same chap who has 40 England caps yet only you think he was crap. You need to impart your wisdom on these so called experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.