Match Thread Fulham v Everton; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunno why but i just looked at the overall stats.
1 shot on target against a side who have let in 76 goals.
As bad as it gets

Had made it through to Round 11 of a Last Man Standing competition....picked Everton.... They never miss an opportunity to kick me in the balls...

Fulham had lost 9 straight before today.

HERE COME EVERTON

Beat Chelsea, West Ham and Arsenal in the space of 3 weeks without conceding a goal.

Then lose 2-0 to already-relegated Fulham.

You just have to laugh

disapointing result,didnt play the way we want etc,says silva,who would have thought that lol

It was a disappointing result, we did not perform in the way we want. You have to do more and better because we have the quality to do that.

"The first-half we did not play really fast and create problems. It was not a good first-half. Then we start the second-half and they score. We were not aggressive enough.

"We had a good chance to change the game, Dominic Calvert-Lewin had a one-on-one. But we didn't score, after that it was not a good game for us. They were more aggressive than us, faster and created problems."

I believe the players had a meeting before the game and only Pickford, Walcott and Tosun said they would not mind cutting their holidays short to start the season in Europa in early July. That explains it.

Status
Not open for further replies.