Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know much about this lad, but why would we spend £35m on a winger?
Because despite being weaker in some areas and stronger in others, we ultimately don't have enough top quality players and should be trying to sign them if we think we can at any position. If Brands thinks he is top class or can grow to top class then sign him.

Just read that Barca are trying to form a collaboration between them and Ajax for signing young talents. It would give Barca the first option to purchase young rising stars for under market price while Ajax will have rising Barca youth that can’t break into the first team soley because of their age and inexperience.

Wreaks of a Red Bull Leipzig situation with their teams in New York and Salzburg and can’t see this being legal in a FFP stand point.

The most interesting part is that Brands is very familiar with both teams and their leadership and could mean a great deal for us grabbing some players that are deemed “not good enough to wear the Barca shirt”. We could offer players like Digne and Gomez out of that situation and could be a good win win profit situation for the both of them and us.

I would say that he's 50M+ at this point, but I'm still not sure why he hasn't moved, yet. I remember when we were looking at Klaassen, I was hoping we'd buy Ziyech instead. He's a CL player for sure.

If Lookman goes and we replaced him with Neres, man, that would be a coup.

Not sure why he hasn’t moved on either but not sure about the £50m+ price tag.

I think his gettable but could be wrong

I dont know much about this lad, but why would we spend £35m on a winger?
To add to our contingent of english sounding Brazilians of course. Bernard, Rich and Dave from brazil. Maybe get Wesley in there too!

Seriously though he fits the model Brands spoke of. Personally think this boy will have too many suiters after his goal yesterday for us to have a shout.

Same here. But unless I have missed something, we look pretty sound with Bernard and Ricky on the flanks, so £35m as a back up seems odd.

Yes and no.

As good as they’ve seemed. We are still 9th. No harm getting better and better in where it’s possible.

Honestly I’m still hoping Sandro gets his chance at the club. I do think he is a talent but still is no where near the wages he’s earning. I think Silva actually liked him but Sandro wanted back to Spain. Hopefully with the most recent stint he will realize his best shot it to fight his way past Tosun in the lineup and be a utility player along the front 3.

I hate to say it, but the advanced Stats on him don't think there is a player in there. He is literally Real Socidad's worst player that had started a game. This on a team who's best player is Adnan Janazuj!

He had one lucky season is Spain and we're paying him handsomely for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.