• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have a point if Silva had grace from past jobs alas he hasnt -

he got relegated with Hull

He got sacked by Watford after an awful run

He had the worst conceeding from set pieces record in the league with both of them clubs and we were not far off. Moshiri himself has labelled him a "gamble".

So yes when we do look absolutely tosh for months on end I will voice my opinion mate.
Why even follow football if you are just going to be negative about everything. Healthy scepticism is fine, this just overt cynicism

Changed my vote to in. The season has been one to forget. But if we are not all over the place at the back then he gets the vote to stay. That shambolic defending couldnt continue and him stay in the job. If hes changed his tactics then i can change my mind about him.

The “silva out” bus is looking a bit quiet these days.

F8B3D347-9E2D-43A3-B47B-E1CBC195D4E8.jpeg

Happy with the recent results but think it's far too soon to be giving Silva a clean bill of health as our long term manager.
The season overall has been a massive disappointment after the summer transfer window.
There is no way that this squad should be absolutely miles behind the top 6 , and in a mini league with the likes of Wolves , Leicester , Watford and West Ham - and that's even after the mini revival !
That said , lets hope the improvement continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.