• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Any one been taking names, any one from above (or similiar) from less than 1 month ago prepare to revise their marvellous all knowing football insight
Fair enough he's proved me wrong the run of bad results could have seen many sacked but since the break he has turn it around. He had a lot to sort in fairness to him when he came in a bloated squad and no identity as well as holes in the team. The break allowed him to coach and organise the team, when he got everyone in the right place since then confidence has shot up as have performances. So hands up, glad to have been proven wrong he needs to be given the time.

Apologies if this is buried in the thread somewhere but what was the sideline argument with Emery all about? Heard it on the live broadcast but nothing else was mentioned.

How do you know that?

I could post on here for years and make mutliple accounts - 1 that loves Silva and 1 that constantly posts he should go and you would never link them.

Its a lesson for the regulars to stop being so close minded otherwise all that happens is new posters will eventually be turned away by the abuse / ganging up.

An opinion is an opinion regardless of how long the person who's saying it has been on here for.

I think youve shown yourself to be rather closed minded...anti-Silva since day 1.

Apologies if this is buried in the thread somewhere but what was the sideline argument with Emery all about? Heard it on the live broadcast but nothing else was mentioned.
Ozil threw his jacket at the Everton bench, it was when DCL was steaming down the side right in front of them and got taken out.
They were all smiles and friendly on the final whistle, wonder if they can both speak the same language

It's good hes getting time to get things right, I think/hope that's all that's needed. There were definite grounds to be concerned earlier in the season and with his past history but hes getting more out of the players now. Who knows if that's management and coaching or the players just stepping up? Either way I dont care we just have to finish the season strong, have a huge transfer window in the summer and be in a position to hit the ground running next season. The first 11 has proven they can compete against the reds, chelsea, manure and arsenal this season, find some genuinely quality players to add to what weve already got and bring some consistency next season. He deserves time for me but I thought he did so before the latest results given the mess he inherited.

Status
Not open for further replies.