Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me get that Belgian young on loan striker back saves money, secure Gomez , Gana , and Zouma - then get rid of the rubbish at least five on big money KM , Bollassie , and Mccarthy, Stek etc and strengthen all over.....

For me get that Belgian young on loan striker back saves money, secure Gomez , Gana , and Zouma - then get rid of the rubbish at least five on big money KM , Bollassie , and Mccarthy, Stek etc and strengthen all over.....

Do you mean Nigerian Onyekuru mate?

Well he hasn't, has he.
Actually he was last year before going to Villa could kick on and join a top six club like Robertson did he is younger pretty sure Everton scouts will still be monorting to see how he adapts to the English game

Because keeping him costs money.
??? Eh??
They all cost money mate, it' job ffs.
We have to have a 4 th choice CB, he has proved he can do it and it happy to wait his chance. He will be offered a low deal and will be happy. Who would you suggest we have as our 4th choice sitting on the bench all season then shackles Lacazette and Aubameyang and scores the winning goall?

Yes he supposed to be a rising star could complement DCL upfront - our last thing we need is a big money unknown deadbeat striker.....

Christ knows if he’s any good to be honest but would like to see him given a go at least.

And I can’t be arsed watching Turkish football find out.

??? Eh??
They all cost money mate, it' job ffs.
We have to have a 4 th choice CB, he has proved he can do it and it happy to wait his chance. He will be offered a low deal and will be happy. Who would you suggest we have as our 4th choice sitting on the bench all season then shackles Lacazette and Aubameyang and scores the winning goall?

Holgate is 4th choice. Younger, cheaper, quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.