Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great result but I think we were wasteful in front of goal again, it's great we are making chances, but we need to stick more of them away and kill teams off. DCL is commendable for his work rate but if you are a striker you will be judged on goals and he doesn't get enough for me. He wasn't the only one today, sigurdsson and Richarlison should have scored as well

When was the last time we won three league games on the trott ?
sep/oct v Fulham,Leicester and palace over a 3 week time space because of the 2 week break for england
won 4 in a row v Fulham,palace ,Brighton,cardiff for last time we won more than 2 at home in a row november

Great result but I think we were wasteful in front of goal again, it's great we are making chances, but we need to stick more of them away and kill teams off. DCL is commendable for his work rate but if you are a striker you will be judged on goals and he doesn't get enough for me. He wasn't the only one today, sigurdsson and Richarlison should have scored as well
We need to clear a lot of deadwood out and lash £100 mill on 2 strikers.

Point taken, I just feel prodigal tends to imply a sort of excessive, opulent sort of eastefulness, like if we'd been shanking shots wide into big stacks of Dom Perignon for a laugh. Anyway, I probably am being a melt so apologies.

Silva out.
Yes, an element of recklessness is conferred in its meaning...but I feel the past two games we have been a little wasteful to the extent of being reckless.
Anyway mate, no apologies necessary...

Status
Not open for further replies.