2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad it's happened. Needed to happen to maybe to get a lesson learned.

By the way it's quite clear he was getting grief like this

Check out @lukebambridge’s Tweet:

But idiots are everywhere and he is a target. Lacks maturity big time and maybe now he will get a full and proper dealing with.

No issue with lads going out, but he needs to be more aware of the positions he is putting himself in.

England and Ev number 1 postitions carry responsibility.

Fine him, word in his ear, we move on.

I absolutely hate these cretins who goad a sportsman all night, then get their phones out.

Absolute dregs of society.

Pickford shouldn’t react, having said that we don’t know the full story of the abuse he suffered.

His pals should of got him out of there as soon as the vermin started the abuse.

What is wrong with people now days? Absolute cretins

Glad it's happened. Needed to happen to maybe to get a lesson learned.

By the way it's quite clear he was getting grief like this

Check out @lukebambridge’s Tweet:

But idiots are everywhere and he is a target. Lacks maturity big time and maybe now he will get a full and proper dealing with.

People are just proper horrible.

The...thing making the noise actually thinks he is being funny too.

I'm not really bothered about things like this (as long as they don't get in TOO much trouble).

Couldnt care less about if Pickford is having drinks whatever-hes allowed it,probably be told off and maybe a fine,so many hang around doing things like this to players,then as people say get there phones out to try and catch it to put on twitter and get players etc in trouble

......just an idiot, but unfortunately being like that is often the reason many young men make it as professional footballers.

I have no objection having a few pints but he should know where and where not to go. He should know to get away if situations arise. He’s recently become a father, he needs maturity on and off the pitch. I’m not a fan of the footballer, his on-field weaknesses are reflected here.

Not sure i believe all this 'he was throwing punches' crap.
Have you seen the size of his baby arms?

People need to get a grip ffs:oops:

I absolutely hate these cretins who goad a sportsman all night, then get their phones out.

Absolute dregs of society.

Pickford shouldn’t react, having said that we don’t know the full story of the abuse he suffered.

His pals should of got him out of there as soon as the vermin started the abuse.

What is wrong with people now days? Absolute cretins
Haven’t been his biggest fan since January, but there is no excuse for athletes or anyone to be abused. Absolute melons

The saving grace is that none of those punches landed due to his short arms.

8DA02D94-EF0C-4087-8205-01C4A4AAEEC6.jpeg

Should be dropped and fined don't care if he was provoked, no one should be behaving like that. There would be a few caveats but they certainly don't seem to be applicable from the clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.