• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defo give him time as managers cant build a team in one season with the state of our squad.

He already improved the team with the new signings. Let him replace the other crap in the team.

How bad and how sad that he manages finally to get a win against the top 9, yeah, 1 win against top 9 and that's enough for people to suddenly be happy.

How the mighty have fallen, we deserve everything we don't get.

To me, he needs two more CMs/DMs. Gomes isn't one. He's just hamstrung tactically.

Pretty sure Gomes will be one of them and rightly so. He's a good player.

We do need another though. If Gana's going, that player also needs to be able to operate in a similar fashion to Gana, but offer more going forward ideally.

How dare you change your opinion, you must stick to your viewpoint, never sway and hold that viewpoint no matter what happens!

Yeah, like Brexit!

Oh, and to stay on topic and not get another 'off the topic warning' from power mad mods. I too changed my opinion to "IN" as I am a fickle fan and enjoyed beating Chelsea.

We are slowly improving now. A big run of results until the end of the season can see the positivity follow through into next season which can be so important. We have to keep that lineup for the majority of the games left

Status
Not open for further replies.