• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...three out of four then?
Correct. I was being pedantic. I’ll give Silva that, he seems to have made us a lot more solid lately.

Read a bizarre stat on Twitter that we had the fifth most amount of clean sheets in the league this season. Unsure if true or not, but it’s truly astonishing if it’s real.

Correct. I was being pedantic. I’ll give Silva that, he seems to have made us a lot more solid lately.

Read a bizarre stat on Twitter that we had the fifth most amount of clean sheets in the league this season. Unsure if true or not, but it’s truly astonishing if it’s real.

As well as the mess he was left to sort out after Koemans incompetence and Sam merely holding things steady,Silva has had to work under the pressure of considerable expectation.Expectation can affect opinions,anything below an individuals expectation will be put down to all sorts of reasons 'Bernard has no end product' 'DCL never scores' 'He never plays Lookman' 'Walcott is crap''We can't defend set pieces'. When the fact is, on occasions..quite rarely, but definitely on occasions, we have played some scintillating, and even macho stuff. If this team gets the right two or three players into the squad, we could be successful, but also excellent to watch.

Haha. The problem is the huge inconsistency in our defending. Clean sheets against Chelsea and Liverpool, conceding 3 in 20 minutes against Newcastle. Sometimes we look relatively comfortable and other times it feels like we can't handle the opposition.

We were very lucky in that first half against Chelsea to come out without conceding.
And Liverpool.. Any other day and they get at least two

The amount of people that have flip flopped and changed their vote to Silva 'In' just because of 1 victory against a below par Chelsea is mind boggling. It is going to take a lot more than 1 decent win which involved us been poor and very lucky for the first half of the game and decent for the 2nd half to convince me that he deserves another season. The season has been abysmal and we are still yet to play 1 full game of being decent for the full duration of it and could very well be cack again for the rest of the season for all we know.

I am happy we beat Chelsea but remain very cautious and will see how it pans out and then reassess my view on whether he deserves another season after the remaining 7 games. We need to win 3 out of the 7 just to equal last seasons points tally so he is going to have his work cut out to better it considering we still have to play Arsenal, United and Spurs.

If he doesn't do better than last season (which was rubbish) then he doesn't deserve another season imo.

See what happens and i hope we win them all.

The amount of people that have flip flopped and changed their vote to Silva 'In' just because of 1 victory against a below par Chelsea is mind boggling. It is going to take a lot more than 1 decent win which involved us been poor and very lucky for the first half of the game and decent for the 2nd half to convince me that he deserves another season. The season has been abysmal and we are still yet to play 1 full game of being decent for the full duration of it and could very well be cack again for the rest of the season for all we know.

I am happy we beat Chelsea but remain very cautious and will see how it pans out and then reassess my view on whether he deserves another season after the remaining 7 games. We need to win 3 out of the 7 just to equal last seasons points tally so he is going to have his work cut out to better it considering we still have to play Arsenal, United and Spurs.

If he doesn't do better than last season (which was rubbish) then he doesn't deserve another season imo.

See what happens and i hope we win them all.
People complain that Silva needed to start getting wins on the board and he beats Chelsea and now the problem is "Well we should have lost first half we were lucky to win need to start seeing two good halves of football for my decision to change!!!"
Like come on people are just making rolling targets that this guy needs to meet, First win over a top 6 side since 2017 btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.